Tuesday 3 December 2013

Post #9: Dear Sponsor Page

Well, I'm the person who didn't choose my sponsor, my parents did. Ever since I was a baby my parents chose their close friend to be my sponsor. His name is Jasper. They have been close friends with each other since they were both in high-school until now.When I was born my parents' friend wanted to be the god-father. Until I grew up my god-father has been being really nice and has been there for me ever since I have been going threw hard times. He has been being really helpful to my parents and to me, which is really good for my him and I to have a strong relationship between each other. I honestly trust him to be my god-father for the past few years. I believed that when I met him we had a strong connection to talk to each other and to care for each other. I choose you to be my sponsor because you have been taking great care of me ever since I was a baby, you have been really responsible and most of all I know you Ninong Jas, and since I'm soon going to get confirmed it would be easier for the both of us to continue our relationship to show trust, love and care for each other and to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment